Q-Sensei's Multi-Dimensional Search Highlights
Q-Sensei's unique search platform makes it ideal to leverage all kinds of content, from enterprise information to web feeds and social networking feeds. Whatever the data − structured or unstructured − Q-Sensei's next-generation search tackles it with ease.
Multi-dimensional search and indexing. Search results are organized and correlated along various data facets, enabling drill-down power and lateral search flexibility for more efficient and quicker access to relevant information. Q-Sensei's multi-dimensional search and indexing also enables the following advanced search features:
- Content based auto-complete. Auto-complete suggestions are automatically organized by relevant dimensions for more accurate disambiguation from the get-go.
- Multi-select and cross-dimensional filtering. Simultaneously select a combination of multiple filters − within and across dimensions to narrow search results quickly and efficiently.
- Search within a search. Window to search within search results or search filters for greater degree of flexibility and accuracy when tackling large data sets.
- Search profiles. Easy tracking of search parameters for greater efficiency and productivity.
Intuitive interface. Configurable for any search-based needs. Enabling end-users (and even administrators) to easily create search-based functionality.
Open Architecture. Built with a vision for flexibility and adaptability to easily fit into any IT environment − whatever the industry or business unit.
- API-driven architecture. Easily adaptable and embedded in a variety of environments.
- Modular framework. Open architecture enables use of internal or external dictionaries, ontologies, plug-ins.
- Light footprint. Requires minimal hardware requirements and administrator servicing.